Navigation bar



Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Cute Outfit of the Day: Mama Bear

H&M sweater: thrift $6
faux leather leggins: thrift $4
vintage boots: thrift $4
gold bracelet: F21 $6
ring: H&M $6
Total Cost: $26

week: 38

How perfect is this sweater as maternity wear! It's nice and long to cover the bump and the mama and baby bear are so adorable! It's been so warm here in Ohio I was afraid I wasn't going to get a chance to wear it but I finally got the opportunity on Christmas Day. My mom loved it so much she made sure I recreated it for the blog so you all could see it! 

Only 2 weeks until I'm officially a mama bear! At last Wednesday's Dr's appointment I wasn't dilated at all. We go to again today but I have a feeling he's hanging on till the end. I'm having lots of sciatic pain and what are most likely fake contractions but otherwise I actually feel pretty good! Most women I talk to say the last month they were so ready to just be done but I feel no sense of urgency. It's like I'm finally getting the hang of this! I think I might also be a bit nervous about what life is going to be like after he's here too. As hard as it is to be 9 months pregnant I imagine it's harder to be a first time mom of a newborn!

Link Ups:

Classy Yet Trendy- Trendy Wednesday

Pin It

16 comments:

  1. Life will be harder but God will grant you the strength to go through the journey. Wish you the best! Be strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater! I'm getting so excited for you both, + !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweater! I'm getting so excited for you both, + !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for maternity wear plus it makes a fun post title. :)

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweater is so perfect! You look great, Mama Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this sweater! Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfit, I love this sweater : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely in this outfit! Loved your sweater. I have a bear printed outfit and now thinking to wear that on my son’s animal themed party. Looking for party décor inspirations for his party. Have booked one of venue Houston TX for celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Firstly thanks a lot for such a wonderful post. I would like to know more about such topics and hope to get some more helpful information from your blog. C U soon.
    Coupon and Deals

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving your cute outfit. Looks perfect for a soon to be mom like you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Live 173 視訊聊天
    173免費視訊美女
    173 Live 視訊-免費聊天室
    UThome影音視訊聊天室
    Live 173免費視訊-影音視訊聊天室
    真人美女視訊直播
    Live173視訊影音Live秀
    台灣甜心視訊聊天室
    金瓶梅視訊聊天室
    台灣辣妹視訊聊天室
    好聊視頻聊天室火爆聊天室情色樂園語音視頻聊天免費成人電影圖片網伊人電影網電視視訊盒
    三聊視頻聊天網免費交友約炮一夜情性愛裸聊直播間成人激情動漫網快播成人動漫ut視訊
    都秀視頻聊天室同城陪聊視頻聊天室網站色吧性愛圖片色人閣美女圖片ut視訊 網際空間聊天
    秀吧視頻社區同城寂寞交友聊吧真人視訊聊天室免費a片快播網站黃色成人生活片ut視訊正妹
    寂寞聊天交友網站好的聊天交友網站呱呱秀場裸聊168電影網三級片三級片色圖ut視訊側錄

    ReplyDelete